What are cookies?
A cookie is a tiny data file that a website stores to save and collect basic information. They are used to ‘remember’ when your computer or device accesses our website to provide you with a greater browsing or shopping experience. Many cookies are essential to the operation of our website, for example to allow you to make a purchase or create an account with us.
What information do cookies collect?
Cookie types used by Celebrate by Lisa
The types of cookies used on our platform can generally be put into the following categories: strictly necessary, analytics, functionality, advertising, and social media. You can find out more about each of the cookie categories below:
Strictly Necessary Cookies
• These cookies are required for the basic operation of our website and enable you to add items to your basket, make purchases, and log into secure areas of our website. These cookies can’t be switched off and they don't store any of your information.
• These cookies gather information about your browsing and shopping patterns, such as how many people are using our site or which pages are popular to help us improve customer experience.
• We analyse the use of our website through Google Analytics software. The cookies store information anonymously and assign a randomly generated number to identify unique visitors. This cookie expires after 2 years. To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites click here.
• These cookies make your shopping experience easier. They allow us to recognise you and remember choices you make when you return to the website. For example, these cookies can be used to remember your user name, country selection, and to keep you logged in to your account.
• Advertising cookies deliver personalised content and adverts and help us measure the effectiveness of advertising campaigns.
• We use Google Advertising Products. These cookies may be used to create groups of users based on behaviour to improve the efficiency and relevance of our advertising and allow us to measure advert performance. For more information please visit their website Google’s Privacy and Terms here
• Our email service provider Outlook uses Web Extend cookies to collect information about browsing habits and purchase behaviour, to retarget personalised content on customer marketing emails. These cookies collect information on items viewed, added to basket and items purchased. All non-operational information is stored in an encrypted form.
Social Media Cookies
• We use Facebook tracking pixels to collect browser data, which we use to send personalised Facebook and Instagram ads to users who have recently visited our website.
How do I manage my cookies?
To manage or disable cookies you need to change the settings in your website browser. Please check your browser for instructions on how to do this.
What happens if I disable cookies?
If you disable some or all of our cookies, our website may not function properly. If you only disable third party cookies, you will not be prevented from making purchases on our website. If you disable all cookies, you will be unable to complete a purchase on our website.
Can I enable ‘Do Not Track’?
Do not track (DNT) is a feature offered by some browsers. When DNT is enabled, it will send a request to a website so that your browsing behaviour is not tracked by third party ad, social networks or analytic companies.
Our website does not currently respond to Do Not Track (“DNT”) requests as there is currently no consensus on how companies should interpret or manage DNT.
You can enable or disable Do Not Track by visiting the Preferences or Settings page of your web browser.